Contractors Information

This page contains information relevant to contractors working on FarmRight Managed Farms.

Health & Safety 

To perform work on a FarmRight Managed Farm you must be an 'approved contractor'.  To become approved, contact the FarmRight Office to get a copy of the Contractor Approval Form, fill in all the relevant details and return it with your safety plan and insurance information to the FarmRight HR Manager at the Christchurch office. If you need any assistance then please also call the HR Manager, they have template safety plans for 'minor works' and can help you fill in the agreement.